Thursday, January 15, 2009

New clothes ^^

Last night after dinner, I went out bought clothes with mum n dad. My sis went out yam cha with her friends at Metro Point. Thus, after we dropped her there, we went to Parkson.

We went out from 8pm till 10++pm. Actually, I supposed to stay at home and do my revision on my Macro-Economies. ( cause teacher will ask us some questions from the chapter that she taught before holiday and I had totally forget what I have learnt before @.@ )
When I was still shilly-shally, mummy kept saying that if I don't go out with them now, then I will have no time and no more money to buy my clothes.
Thus, 10 minutes after that, I was in the car and on the way to shopping mall. ( mum I hate you XP ) Heehee~~ ** wink **

After 2 hours, I was able to get 2 pieces of clothes. Hohoho~ Let me show it here. My camera is out of battery now, thus I just use my handphone =p
+....+
+...+
+..+
+.+
++
.
.
.
.

Beautiful T got from Tropicana Life. It costs only RM24.95 after discount~ Like it so much ^.^v



See the logo?? I love that ''Mr. Bean's car''.

White short!! I have looked for this for a long time already~ T__T

Thank you so much, dad and mum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment