Friday, January 23, 2009

MUET speaking test =='

Wait ar~ 5 seconds..........


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>o<


Yesterday teacher gave us a speaking practise during the MUET lessons. The main task was about what is the important quality to define beauty and I was so lucky that I got my task is about beauty lies in a person's personality.

Easy isn't it?? I did think that so. I was so happy when teacher gave us 2 minutes to brain-storm for our points and my ideas were come out non-stop. ^.^v I jotted down my points and rewrote it in a proper sequences. When teacher started to choose students to present in front the class, I and YJ were start shivering already. ( we also don't know why! I had kind of feeling that teacher will called me ) I know that my english lauguage is not that fluent but still I was quite confident that I can speak properly in front there. X.X

BUT!!!!! When teacher called my name and when I stood at front of the class, I was already can't stop shiver with nervous!!! The points that I had memorised were totally went out from my brain!! Noooo~~~~~~ T_____T After I greet, I was just able to give out my points without any elaborations. I tried to give out more points but it was in a mess!! Then teacher advices me to keep myself calm down and do not panic.

AAAAAAA~~~~ What's wrong with me?!! T___________T
I just feel want to die when I recall this. The task was so easy and I was able to get lots of ideas, but why I spoiled it like this???? >.<


Haih~ Is ok!! Next time, for sure I can do it better!!


No comments:

Post a Comment