Saturday, January 17, 2009

Love letter from Shynn

All of a sudden, today everyone of us from EPG received a ''love letter'' from Shynn. Shynn is well-known by her literary talent. She wrote something about us and with a meaningful lyric or poem ( I not sure ) as well.
She used this beautiful paper wrote her message to me~ Others all just on colour papers only. ^^ Keekee~~
But when I was still showing off my love letter to others, she told me that this is not because she loves me the most, is just because of.............................................
not enough of colour papers!! T__T
** heart broke ...... **
.
.
.
Back bottom of the paper :

With my name




and her's. Yeah~ EPG 4ever :x

+.....+

+....+
+...+
+..+
+.+
++
.
.
.
.
.


给我所宝贝的蚊子 :

彩色
如游乐园般 色彩缤纷的你
总是如此苍白的你
散发的却是 多姿多彩的光彩
孩子气的笑脸
仿佛游走在 脱俗世界边缘的你
如糖果般的饱满色彩
叫人炫目
啊,怎么来自另一个世界!


" Chiquitita, tell me what's wrong
You're enchained by your own sorrow
In your eyes there is no hope for tomorrow
How I hate to see you like this
There is no way you can deny it
I can see that you're so sad, so quiet
Chiquitita, tell me the truth
I'm a shoulder you can cry on
Your best friend, I;m the one you must rely on
You were always sure of yourself
Now I see you've broken a feather
I hope we can patch it up together
Chiquitita, you and I know
How the heartaches come and they go
and the scars they're leaving
You'll be dancing once again and the pain will end
You have no time for grieving
Chiquitita, you and I cry
But the sun is still in the sky and shining above you
Let me hear you sing once more like you did before
Sing a new song, Chiquitita
Try once more like you did befor
Sing a new song, Chiquitita… "


记得难过的时候,记得不管是晴是雨,
在你身边,支持你。。。
宝贝蚊子,加油哦!
永远让你依靠,十人帮。。。祝福你!

Be brave, be happy…

.
.
.
.
.
++
+.+
+..+
+...+
+....+
+.....+

What I want to say is just,

thanks for the message
thanks for the care
thanks for the consider
thanks for everything ...

No comments:

Post a Comment