Thursday, January 15, 2009

cookies~

Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Since last week, mummy was busy in baking cookies. Now my sister is in holiday, so, she becomes mum's good helper.

Me?? Of course I help mum to rush those cookies too! Even most the time I busy for my study, my school activities and tuitions~ XP
See?? The cookies almost done! But seriously, this thing is so HOT!! Made me sweat non-stop =='


















Come on~ I didn't eat it!















Those missing are here~ XP















Heehee~~
































OK! This one done! ^.^v


Next~~
Cereal cookies!



Mum and sis were busy knead the dough. At the same time, me, be the photographer~ XP































Flowers~~















Know what is this?















Chocolate chips! My love~~ *v*















Those chocolate chips need to put on the cookies as decorations.
































Mission completed!! ^.^v

No comments:

Post a Comment