Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY outing with friends

Yesterday I spent 12 hours hanged out with friends. We went to a few places and got our red packets. ^^

I woke up at around 10am and Bun came fetch me at 11.30am to Ray's house. We spent around 30mins there then Bun, Ray, Lily, Apple, Shynn, Elephant and I went to watch movie.
.
.
.
.

Hoohoo~~ Even we took photo with this board, but actually we watched a CNY comedy. The movie is sooo~~ nice and I wanna watch it once again with family! ^^

Ray and her sister were last minute joined our trip, thus Lily didn't book tickets for them. Both of them went shopping.
Shynn had another reunion party so she left right after the movie end.

.
.
.
.

We went to Ray, Bun, 7un and Pn Chiang's house. ( of cause we did gamble~ )

Kakaka~~ They came to my house before we went for our dinner at McDonald.

Heehee~ I skiped our family dinner and ate the Spicy Chicken Deluxe burger!! XP

While waiting Bun and others came back from parking, me, Lily and Apple took photos to kill time~


Their love is out of shape~ Wakakaka ^o^

Don't come near to me!!

Lily revenge.... T___T


3 of us are photogenic~~ ^.^v



When I reached home was around 11.40pm already and the family party was just dismiss too. Luckily mum didn't scold me. ^^v

- The end -

No comments:

Post a Comment