Saturday, January 31, 2009

1st day of CNY

Before depart, we took photo in front of my house.
AAA~~ why my face in black?!!! T____T




When we arrived aunt's house, they were out to Jusco! O_o While waiting them came back from there, I, cousins and sister took photo at the stairway~






Bobo, me, Wei, Jenny






Huuhuu~~ disturb ^.^v






I like this photo~


Aunt's grandchild. She's so cute and her eyes are so big. *.*

Jenny took this when we were on the way to relative's house.
Know what is this?? Cool~ right??


.

.

.

.


Me and my sister were doing nothing when waiting our turn for lunch at another aunt's house. Thus we played with these cool specs~
I like the white framed one the most~ I wanna buy it!! ( even I have one already XP )





- Finish -

No comments:

Post a Comment