Friday, March 20, 2009

JJ...

** All info credits to JJFC(M). **


1. JJ concert in Singapore



















This video is the advertisement of my prince JJ 2009 World Tour Concert in Singapore. He looks so handsome + irresistable, right? ^^ This concert will be held on 28 March, the day right after his 28th birthday.

This video reminds me his first ever concert in Malaysia 4 years ago, my uncle bought the tickets so I did go. This time I wish I can go to Singapore and support JJ as some JMs from Malaysia will go there. But, ........ T_______T
What I can do is just wish JJ all the best and the concert goes well.


2. SMG Tees

These T come with black and white, but I prefer in black. ;) All these designs and words are so cool~ Still Moving UnDer GunfirE ^^

I hope these tees won't be too expensive, cause I'm desparately want to have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment