Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!

March is really a 'blessed' month. Know why?
Many people beside me were born in this month. T_____T
I bought presents until PK already. Even my prince JJ also born in March.



+..+

+.+
++
.

Today, is my dearly kawaii cousin's 5th birthday~

Happy Birhtday to Hao Hao~
We celebrated his birthday in my house on 28.3.2009. We gave him lots of presents. Sweets, chocolates, books, Ben 10 clothes..... and with one yam flavoured ice-cream cake~ Yummy..^^

Wish this mischievious boy stay happy everyday!

We love him forever! ^x^

* * * * * * * * * *

The second person who was born on 30 March 18 years ago.

He is.........................................

DANG!!

Mr. Brian Fam


Haha~ so sorry, Mr B~ This is the only picture I have, which with this charming angle.

Fu~ B-kun, ka-ku-i ne. ^.^

You're finally 18, big big boy already. Congrats!

Wish you all the best in your JPA interview la~ And stays happy and healthy everyday.

p/s : I heard from my sister that you're now become ''single eye man'' who wants to go sell liang cha. All the best ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment