Friday, March 13, 2009

Holidays ^^

School 1 week break will starts tomorrow. We just finished our first monthly test, so this is the time for us to take a rest. ^^

I have planned my holidays already. So that I won't waste my holidays with doing nothing. *good girl? xD*

  • write articles for our book
  • do Math exercises
  • tuition
  • find articles that about 'Education'
  • prepare for MUET test
  • revision
  • attend a course for those want to enter local U

Of cause, I won't let my holidays just fill with school works~ ; )

  • go steamboat with classmates
  • watch movies
  • watch Skip Beat and La Cardo
  • friends reunions
  • play badminton

Actually I still have lots of things want to do in this holidays, but, too little of time :'(

Ok, that's all. Bye.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment