Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy 28th Birthday to...

Now has passed 12am.
Today is somebody big day.
This person plays a special yet important role in my life.
That's why I'm perfectly willing to sacrifice my precious snoring time and sit in front of my computer to post this special post.

+..+
+.+
++
.
27.3.2009

To my dearest + cutest dimples king, Wayne a.k.a. JJ Lin
HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY!!

I want to congrats you on your opening of Smudge and of course the one year anniversary of JFJ Productions too. Continue to spread your love through fashion and music and many other things that will come along.

I hope you got more and more music productions and continue to write more great songs! You know your songs and music melt my heart always. It's touching and I really indulge your voice.


Most important is take care of yourself, you know all JMs are always worried about you when we saw those news which terrified us a lot.


We knew that you always want to show us your best performances. But still, take more rest please.


This time will be the 5th year for me to wish him a blessed birthday. I first loved him when I was 14 years old. Now, I’m going to be 19 already.

This pass 5 years has been a very precious and memorable 5 years. I have gained many different experiences. xD

And also because of JJ, I joined JJFC(M) in 2005. I met with lots of lovely JMs and be friends with them.



At the beginning, my family and many of my friends thought that I’m insane and kind of worried about me since that I’m too crazy over JJ. ==’


Now, not just my friends, all my relatives from both dad and mum’s side knew my obsession with him and they have accepted it too! Some of them even accompany me to go after JJ whenever he is in Malaysia.

Well~ this is good for me to let everyone beside me to know that how much I love my prince.
At least they will know that what they should buy for my birthday present. xD






Here's the video clip recorded by a JM from JJHKFC.
They celebrated his birthday a week before his biorthday, which was when he went to Hong Kong that time.

You still not sure how nice and cute is my prince? Watch it and you'll understand. ^^


Once again, happy 28th birthday to my prince JJ!

I love you~ ^^

p/s : Click here to read for the chinese version of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment