Thursday, March 12, 2009

Congrats to......

SPM results is out today. Well~ Even is not my business, but is my sister's business.

My phone vibrated around 11.40am just now which was when I busy doing my PA exam. I know, that's a message from my sister. Once teacher stepped out the classroom, I faster took out my phone and checked. Ya, is her message, but, she sent me her friends' results only. =='

Ok~ Ok~ I concern about them, but I want to know HERS!

Well~ Since that she and her gang didn't want to tell me, so I called to someone that for sure will tell me. She is...................................... Mummy!! Haha~ Cause I sure sister will call to mum and tell her the result at the first time ^^v


My sister's friends all of them are so geng! Straight As, 11A1, 10A1........ @_____@ *ashamed*


So, wanna say congratulations to all of them. All of your hard works now have pay back~
And to my sister, W too. Your result is excellent. evenbetterthanmine ><
And, don't forget you still owe me RM70.00 =p


To all my juniors that cried, screamed, laughed, bla bla bla.... just now :




CONGRATS~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment