Wednesday, March 25, 2009

buzzie...

I'm blogging now. Sounds like very relaxing right? Actually not at all!! I'm sure that you can't imagine that there are lots of works waiting for me now. T____T

Form 2 students motivation camp.
15 more days to go.
We as senior PRS have to take part in this camp. Lots of final preparations need to be finish up within these days.
Plan those games, talks, LDKs ......


MUET writing and listening tests.
30 days more.
Well~ This is really a HUGE problem to me... I wish I can do well preparations before I go for the tests, but, I have no idea on what can I do.
Language is always the easy subject to study and the tough subject to master. *headache*


Our F6 journal currently in preparation.
We have collected lots of articles from students. But still, still not enough for us to publish in our journal. Thus, all the ajks need to contribute more articles to our journal. And at the same time, I need to transfer those hand-writing articles into software copies. Luckily my group have 13 members to share these. If not, ...... @.@


Homeworks
Even lots of extra works need to do, but I will never forget to complete my homeworks. Good girl right? xD
Mathematics, Micro and Macro economics....... here I come. *weep with grief*



Ok. I should go and finish up my works.
Aza aza fighting~!

Ja-ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment