Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The shooting. Superstar? Us?

Due to the majority from my class chose to do drama instead of self presentation as our final course work, so, teacher set it as our compulsury work. =.=

Teacher wants us to record our drama and pass up by DVD. Some more the drama should be more than 45 minutes.... wtf >.<

My goup's one we spent about 3 weeks to complete the shooting. In this 3 weeks time, we skipped our class twice. Just for this dunno-what-for drama! wtf wtf wtf wtf!!!

Even did this thing is really exhausting, but still, it's quite fun. ( sometimes only)
Here's some photo behind the scene......













Thanks to this drama, we went to a few places. Bukit Mewah, member's houses..... we ran here and there and finally now we have completed it.

Honestly, me myself also havn't watched the complete one. So after I get it, I'll post it~ =P

No comments:

Post a Comment