Sunday, July 26, 2009

PRS trip to Cameron

Followed the school PRS team to Cameron. At first I was thought not to follow this trip, but since mum said that this'll be my last chance to go out with members (because exam is just around the corner), thus, I joined. =='

There were just 7 senior PRS joined this trip including me, a few lower 6 PRS and Form 4 & 5 PRS.
We were in school before 6am that day. Before the trip started we felt tired already. =.=zzZ



Yeah~ It's around 6.30am, let's go!

We had our lunch in Cameron town. It's always feel nice to have lunch with lots of people.
7 senior PRS + 8 lower 6 PRS. ^^
The weather was cozy. @___@
Some of us even sweat after walked for a long distance. =="

Banana leaf that ordered by Purple! I've been a long time don't try this.
T_____T

The waterfall is so beautiful. We took lots of photos here. But I just posted 2 here.
Lazy to upload all of them. =P

From left to right : 7un, Moon, Apple, Bun
Front : Purple

Posing posing~


The teacher is one of them! Can you see her? The first left(behind) one who point to the right. =) She's really nice. Siao together with us.

When we were taking this photo, there were 2 policemen passed by. They told us that this waterfall is haunted. o_O We were like What?! But, just took it like a gag.



This is really..... =="

Our most populor ''slogan'', Do you want to try some bullets?

.........
Posers in the house...

We bought lots of corns! Cheap and nice~ All the mothers reminded their child to buy before they back home.
I bought corns and 3 boxes of strawberries. I was spent not more than RM40 for these! ^.^v

I think just 4 of us non-stopped taking the photos. Others were like, What? Take photos again? Sweat..

See?? These are the evidences that show we went to highland. =P

We went back around 6.30pm and lunch at a rest station in Rawang I think.
When reached home was already passed 11pm. @_____@
This kind of trip is really exhausting. But it's really fun.
Can outing with our sporting tutors and hyperactive juniors. =D
If next time still have this kinda activity, I think I'll join it too. But, I'll request to sleep over there! If not, coming on that day too, it's really make us tired till death.

Actually we took tons of photos but I just posted a few here. Will link the online-album soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment