Monday, July 6, 2009

Last year of teenage

My dearest EPG celebrated my birtday in school canteen this afternoon.

Actually I went out with them yesterday, but obviously they still wanna did another 'grand' one in school.
( luckily there were just few people in the canteen, majority were classmates ==')

These are the only photos I have. Will try my best to grab from other places. =)

We all went to canteen after class and some of them tired to distract me when others were preparing something for me.
But unfortunately, they failed. =P

This is the second birthday cake they bought for me. Tiramisu flavour! Yum yum~~

They gave me the birthday card. ^^ *touch* Know what is this? Heehee~

This is the card that my dearest darlings made for me! Some more got ''people'' live inside.
9 princes and a princess. Representing us.

Seriously, I was close to tears when they showed my all these.

Kind of embarassing to say like this, but ya~ I'm the Princess. =^.^= I was still in long hair 24 hours ago.
The little Prince Shynn, in her elegent texedo.
The soft and gentle Prince Apple. Posing so cool on the cloud.

Another little one, Prince Purple 1.5. Still wondering why his hair so long. xD

The cool Prince Ele, don't even reveals her true face. The small prince who can keep lots of junk food inside his hair.

The prince who don't know how to dress properly, Prince Ali BunBun.



The trendy and music-lover(?) Prince Co-Cow is in the house.

Prince Goat can't wait to show his love??

The number 1 prince charming, Prince Lily. Nice outfit and cool sword~

Have you ever see a prince in shorts and glasses can be so cute like this? Bravo~ Prince 7un.

and also this, cute pink soft doll from SiFu~ =)

* * * * * * * * * *

Thanks for everything that you guys have done for me.
No matter is the card, the cakes, the key chains or others, I really appreciate it.
Really glad to be friends with all of you.

I have nothing to say but just thank you. *move to tears*

I love all of you! Sarang-heyo! Aishiteru!
Lets live together happily ever after in our castle. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment