Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finally, is out...

Thanks God, before I totally transform into a ''giraffe'', I got some news about my boy.
^.^

Hang out at our forum as usual just now.

Found out that, finally, JJ has published his another single,
Love Will Never Vanish.
This is really a big news! ^^



Love Will Never Vanish
Composition : JJ Lin
Theme song preview of this anime - Dino Babe - Dragon Warrior
This song might be included in his 2009 new album around September (unconfirmed).




This song is really really nice. I just can't help falling in love with this song when I just listened to the opening.
Nice melody. Nice lyric. Nice voice.

Anticipating for his new album that will be release soon.
and of cause, his promo tour in Malaysia!!! >v<
( but hope will not fall in this year end since I'll sit for my STPM this November T___T )

No comments:

Post a Comment