Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Legend, the Forever King of Pop

Pop icon Michael Jackson died Thursday (26.06.2009) after suffering a cardiac arrest,
multiple US media outlets reported, sending shockwaves around the entertainment world.......


* * * * *

Don't wanna post much on this.
Because, this really a heartbreaking news for me.


When I first heard of this news, I thought it was a silly joke.
I knew that MJ is going to start his world tour concert and I REALLY anticipating his concert in Malaysia.
But once I found out that this is true, it almost brought me into tears.
I couldn't accept this.
I likes his music, I likes his dance......
We'll miss him so much...
* * * * *
Here's the post from JJ. I know he likes MJ so much.
and I know that he'll post something about this.


From JJ Lin's YouYou blog :

Salute to my Man In The Mirror

You have been my inspiration,
the perfect example of the musician,
the performer,
the dancer,
the singer,
the King of all music, period.

My every move in music has been deeply influenced by yours.
And I'm proud to be that.
The only person I feel proud to be shouting out, "I'm your fan."

Michael Jackson, thank you for showing the world your God-annointed passion and determination for music and style.

Your legend will live on, not just in the hearts of your fans, but also in the millions of artistes and musicians around the world.

You are irreplaceable,
the one and the only -

Michael Joseph Jackson (M.J.J)

love,
J.J Lin


* * * * *



His soul and music wil always be with those love him forever.



Rest in peace, the Forever King of Pop,

Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment