Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saengil chukha hamnida, HJ =]

Today, 6th of June, is his birthday.


Recently, I'm so addicted to him. =)
For me, he's just a perfect man.
He's talented, gentleman, cute, nice and of cause, good-looking. xD



I love this picture so much! In sunglasses makes him looks so cool!!

He's just simply.... adorable. His smile is so irresistable. *v*

He knows piano, guitar, dancing...... and I wondering whether he's now learning to play violin.
and ya, his legs are so long.

Normally I don't like guys in long hair. But he's an exception. Somemore with the piercing, he's so hot! ^^

No matter is in long hair or short hair, he's just so cool!
Gosh~ he's just like an anime character. I just can't stop looking at his photos. T v T


So,
saengil chukha hamnida, Hyun Joong oppa~ ^.^
Happy 23th birthday to you!
Wish you keep achieves great achievement in your career.
Do rest more and stay healthy in your very packed schedule life.
SS501, hwaiting! ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment