Thursday, June 18, 2009

The recent him

Let's see... It has been a while since my last post of my prince.
Recently, really crazy for K-Pop and other stuffs until got people think that I'm abandoning my prince.
Nooooooooooo~ my prince, believe in me! *tearing* I'll never do this to you. xD

Ok, so now, I'll do some update about him. =P Kakax~

What I know is, JJ is busy for his campus concert tour, in Taiwan I think. X.X
Dropped to our forum just now. Noticed that there is a post about our prince recent activities and photos.

I quickly clicked in and read it. Then, grabbed some photos. xP
He's becomes fairer compared to last time. And he dyed his hair into black again.
I always prefer JJ in this kind of hairstyle and outfit. This makes him looks more like a boy-next-door. ^.^

He's wearing his Baby J Tee!!!! It's limited collection! I want it so much!!! T______T

Loves his charming smile~ *v*
Candid??


He attended to another programme.

1, 2, 3......

smash!!

The mischief boy~ =)

Ok~ till then. Continue next time.
picture credit to JJFC(M) forum =)

No comments:

Post a Comment