Tuesday, May 12, 2009

512

is 10am and i'm blogging now. i skip class today. heehee~ today still have 2 more groups from my class will go for the MUET Speaking and teachers will ask us to self-study as mid-year exam is just around the corner. so, pointless to go to school.


I went for blodd test just now. mum says that i always looks so pale, so she brought me to do a check-up.




I hate injection!! it's quite painful T____T
well~ the report will be out on Friday. dunno how's it...


* * * * * * 


Today is 512. A tragedy happened a year ago. I read a lots of info about this from news paper today.
and, i get this from my prince's Hypebeast Blog..

Love, Hope
It’s been a year since the 512 Si Chuan earthquake, no matter where you are from, let us spend a moment, to remember those who have lost their lives, and pray for those who are alive for strength to keep them going…Where there’s love, there will be hope.


May those victims can recover soon. no matter is physically or spiritually...

No comments:

Post a Comment