Friday, May 15, 2009

skip class again X.X

This morning went to McD with CY. Ok~ ya.. we ponteng and did self-study at there =p Today is my second day didn't go to school in this week.
Am I going to become a ''bad student''?? X.X nooo~~~ *scream in heart*



We reached there around 11am and that time was so quite just have a few people sitiing in the shop. I bought my food and started my revision.


An hour later, the shop became like this....................

I was like ==' when saw this. Well~ This realy can prove that everybody come for the lunch value package, so did we, this really can save money. =p



We sat at there until 2pm then went to tuition. A classmate told us that, almost half the students from our class didn't go to school and teachers didn't teach at all. Fuu~~~ lucky we didn't go too. =




And ya, got my health report just now. I got an anemia, just like mum. But thank God is just slightly, not a serious case. Because of this, mum says that I need to eat at least a type of fruit a day, so that I can recover soon. @___@


Ok~ Ok~ Yes mum! I'll follow what you says as long as you don't be too worry about me. =)




* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As I'm blogging now, I'm listening to SS501's songs. Hahaha~ recently mesmerised by these 5 cute + talented boys. I listened and watched their MV like a crazy people in these days. Non-stop repeat the songs without feeling bored. =P

Out of 5 of them, I loves him the most!!! 23 years old this year. Got casted in We Got Married and Boys Over Flower. I'm falling in love with his smile. Can you imagine how hot is he when he's dancing and how cute is he in the series drama? How irresistable~ *v*


So now, let me introduce to you my new hubby...

chiang, chiang, chiang!

Mr. Kim Hyun Joong =)
For me, he's kinda..... too thin. @.@ He's working so hard and please take more rest ya~

So sorry for I don't have too much pictures and videos of them, still searching. Will post more on this next time ;)






p/s: To my dearest JJ boy, no worry~ nobody can ever replace you in my heart. I'm still the number 1 JM of you~ ^_____^


* JJ's wearing the Baby J tee~ i want it so much!! *

No comments:

Post a Comment