Saturday, May 9, 2009

SS501

Firstly, I would like to thanks to Shynn so much for introduced SS501 to me. She knows that I like Korean and Japanese songs so much. *touched*

SS501, a South Korean Boyband which contains 5 boys that average aged 23 this year. I love their songs so much. Their voices and dance are so powerful and impress. Cool!

Recently, indulge in Deja Vu, U R Man, Snow Prince and many songs of them.

I like 김현중 Kim Hyun Joong(金賢重) who got casted on Boys Over Flowers the most. For me, he's so cute yet so hot!
p/s: last night went for Wesak parade with sis and bro. i think this is the 4th or 5th times i go for this event since I moved to kajang at 2002. =)
the Wesak parade is one of the biggest events here i think. we can see lots of people during this day every year. last night i met some JESS juniors and also my classmates. we spent almost 2 hours for this and my legs are achy. T_____T

No comments:

Post a Comment