Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nothing

Well~ I'm kinda boring now, nothing to do.
Wanna chat with buddies, but seems like everybody are busy with their stuff not free to online.
B
O
R
I
N
G
=.=
But......
Actually I have lots of things that need to do.
1. I still owing a few articles for our Chinese Club's book which going to be publishing this mid year.
2. I haven't completed my Mathematics exercises which given by tuition teacher. These exercises supposed to be passed up before CNY holiday started. XP But Probability and Times Series' questions really drive my crazy, so I need more time to digest those questions.
3. Cousin had downloaded 2 anime for me, but I haven't touched it at all.
4. First monthly test will be begin next month. Revision should be start now......
== zZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment