Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The devil win

Now, I'm sitting in frond of my computor, enjoy JJ's songs and blogging. Sounds great, right?
But......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I supposed to stay at school and do my revision!! T___T
.
.
.
* * * * * * * * * * *
.
.
.
I'm feel kind of guilty right now. @.@
.
.
.
Since that today all my darlings need to stay at school until their tuition time, so I planned to stay with them. I know that all of us will hang around in library and I can do my works there. ( I still haven't completed my Maths exercises and I know that I can not concentrate when I'm at home. )
.
.
.
But after recess time, CY said that she want to go back first. CY's house is so near to my house, and I noticed that the sky looked like going to rain thus I decided to go back with her. Who knows that fellow told me that she don't want to go back already after the last class. I was liked................... speechless >.<
.
.
.
I know that I can chose to stay at school, but I was so lazy because before that I was keep thinking on I can go back early today. I was kept asking myself to stay or not to stay, but at last, I was walking out of the school area to the bus station with YJ.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The devil mind win. >.<
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment