Thursday, February 19, 2009

All the best

Another one, my friend, Ji Yan, who is going to leave for Sydney on 21 February, 10.40pm.


Well~ She's one of my JM friends and I know her from our JJFC's forum. Our FC have lots of activities and I first met her was during our FC anniversary party at Jaya One.

JJFC(M) is a different fans club compared to others ;p As a present for her, Beatrice and Ting collected some messages from us and send to her. So touch right? Even is not for me.

Here's are those messages ( the message on the brown paper is from me ^^ ) :


Besides JJ, Big Bang is her another beloved.


.

.

.



Even we are not that close, but still, I'm glad to be friend with you.

Congrats again and all the best in your study. Enjoy your new life there! Do miss us~ ^^

Regards,

Leona



No comments:

Post a Comment