Saturday, June 1, 2013

Welcome June!

I'm writing this in the first hour of June 2013! Passed 12am now yet I am still don't feel like wanna go to bed yet.

Spent my last day afternoon of May 2013 in dancing room. Again. Had been stopping from exercise regularly since 2 weeks ago after WenYu performance ended.

Seldom stretch and sweats make me feel my body is getting so damn rusty. Thus, I went there and had the whole room for myself like a VIP.

Dancing always makes me feel great! ^^


Had my nice time until 6pm and rush back to room to prepare for dinner date. Korean teacher invited us, the Gala dance team to her house for Korean style dinner. As her appreciation towards us for the performance. Nice teacher, nice food, nice night. :)



Just done packing my bags and will be leaving here for home later. Heehee~ It's always great to back home. Even I made this decision only few hours ago.

Set my alarm clock at 6:20am. Plan to have a nice breakfast alone before depart.
Happy holiday!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment