Monday, May 27, 2013

Life after FYP

Back to 2 weeks ago, my life here still filled with tons of things. Preparations for my Final Year Project which included endless discussions, meetings, editing and bla bla blahh. At that same time, also busy for our final exhibition, Impact Week. And also there were time I almost need to split myself into 3 to prepare for dance performance.

That time so busy + stressful + tired to a max but still I enjoyed it a lot weird huh LOL

Now, after all those wrapped up nice and sound. I was like . . . . . . . .

No more meeting. No more discussion. No more annoying FB messages and phone calls. No more editing. No more runner job. No more rushing. No more pek chek.

Life is back to peace and quite and...... BORING! Well, most probably I had those love-to-be-busy-bitchy gene inside me hahaha. Slept for a whole day a day after all the events and the second day already got the emptiness feel wtf. What to do while my family is so far away from me and I have no boyfriend.

That's why not to let myself going crazy by only staying in my tiny little room and facing pointless FB, so I went for lotsa outing with friends! When I say outing, it always means eating and chit-chating LOL

Until today I forgot I had how many (food) gathering already. One thing for sure is that I really had nice sweet time with my friends. May be is because we are going to graduate soon. Sigh...


One of the favourite gathering spot, dessert house!

 Did I mentioned how much I love peanut paste?

 Watched Start Trek and Fast & Furious 6 within a day. 

Yummilicious cakes' date at China House, Penang. The taste is great as well as the price is high.
Midnight crazy chit chat at McDonalds, Green Lane Penang.
Daorea dinner date with dance mates batch 2011/2012.
Girls gathering at Georgetown area. Late celebration for our Gala Night K-Pop dance performance.



Here are just part of my super enjoying weeks. Feel blessed and happy when recalled everything but at the same time I feel pity and wanna cry for my slimmer purse.. 

 Till then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment