Monday, June 24, 2013

Jenesys 2.0 スタート!

Was supposed to post this up two days before but seriously no time and energy to turn my laptop on. At the same time, I was also thinking that...... how should I started this?

Yes! I'm being selected by JICE to follow the ten days programme in Japan! Wooohuuuuuuuuuuu~ (My excitement just can't describe it out by only words.) Everything was just so unreal to me until I got my passport and flight ticket in my hand. Lotsa things I would wanna share it here but is not this post. Gonna go through all the ABCDEFG preparation in my next post.

So now, ya, I'm sitting in one of the hotel in Gifu, Japan to get this post done. Is my third day here and everything is going on well. Met lotsa people from different countries, tasted Japan's food and experiencing some Japan local cultural. 

As one of the participants, here is my duty to spread and share everything I experienced here. Listed my first three days' schedule briefly in my note and hope to get tome to get my post done asap. :)

We took Japan Airline from KLIA to Narita Airport. 6 out of 5 stars ranked from me to this airline for the service and food.

My teammates. 3 of us from Malaysia out of 30 people in a small group.
 
シンマンです。マレシアからきました。よるしくね ^^


Have the feeling that "Owh my Japanese is actually not bad" after these days' activities LOL.
Talk more on this next time. Is time to bed and be prepared for another long day tomorrow.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment