Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Just some scribble for pre-J2.0

As for me, the very first time in my life to go so farrrrr away from my home country without my family, yes, I was nervous. Everything was seems so unreal to me until I got my passport and flight ticket, I was like "Oh yea, I'm departing for Japan real soon!" 

Travel / study in Japan is always my dream since I was young. Thanks to the anime effect. It's successfully playing one of roles to attract people into Japan. Speaking of Japan, I'm just simply love is their language. Learning it in my own through TV, songs and books. 

As I'm graduating soon, I thought I would never have the chance to be at oversea as a student for any programs. The day when Japanese sensei called me and briefed me about this program, and then parents agreed that I can join, followed by submission of everything and got the official reply email. Everything just happened like that. I thought I would be so damn freaking excited or nervous, but in fact I was like didn't think too much on it (may be because that time was busy for exam) and my mood was just calm and steady wtf.

My preparation for this program is, I revised all my 4 levels of Japanese again!Heehee nothing special but just in case I can't find someone to help me to translate. Plus I wish to know how's my speaking level when I'm out of classroom. And also went to bookshop to bought postcards as for gift and also material for introducing Malaysia.

After everything was settled, the last thing I need to do was keep myself healthy so that I won't get banned to abroad! 

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment