Sunday, May 12, 2013

Eden of Fantasy

So, here comes the end of my final dance performance in USM. :') The goodbye stage for me o wrap up my performing life in the island.

Every year this big show from Persatuan TiongHua has become one fo my must-join stage in USM. A nice place for me to collaborate with all the peeps who love performing. People from same circle of craziness never failed to color my stressful life here.

This year the theme is Eden of Fantasy. Is platform for performers to show the creativeness on our dreams. Hahaha but these are what we dream of...

Funny, simple but sometimes is really hard to make these come true.

This time my team has 7 people yet 6 of us are the final year students. So you can imagine how we feel towards our final stage here. This time we tried something special and different. At least the dance we picked was something new to us. :)

Me and my dance crew, Dolly Swag-girls!





This time I was really enjoyed the stage. Not to say not nervous at all but is 90% of excitement + 6% of anticipation + 4% of nervousness. Our crew was faced lotsa obstacles before what we shown on the stage. But thanks to the passionate and the spirit towards dancing, we made it with flying colors.

After this, it might be a long pause for me to continue in this field. When think of that's all about myy threee years here just can't stop feeling emo. Friends even tearing when talk about this. Touch, happy and the feeling of not willing to be apart.
But I promised to myself that this won't be the end for me. I love dance and I love the stage. Counting down to my comeback stage heehee~

* * * *

I love you all my dance-mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment