Monday, May 20, 2013

T-Beats Production :)

Yes they are my group mates. My team for my final year project. 
Funny, nice, aggressive, clumsy, neat, blur and bla bla bla.
Together, we done presentations, proposals, 2 radio programs, a short PSA and a documentary.
Time be with them I had learn a lot. 
We discussed, we talked, we fight, we angry, we laugh, we bluff, we eat....
Lotsa things did together, tons of photos and memories we created.

 

All I wanna say is just Thank you! Seriously cherish every moment to be with you all.
Even our damn hard works seems not getting in return by not getting any awards LOL
But I'm confirmed you all did the best~
Let's work hard for our future and shine bright at our own ways!
 

* *


And also wanna say good job and cheer up to myself. 
Like mama said, failure is common. Improve and move on. 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment