Wednesday, March 28, 2018

ENER-Preneur on the go

I was damn lucky that my friend introduced me a business opportunity to me. 
When I was near to break down (no joke!) in my previous desk-bound job.

Here are the things that have been keeping me occupied for passed six months.
Part of my business's utilities.

ENERFIBER

If you're thinking fiber only for slimming, then you're wrong. Far more than that ;) 

  • Detox.
  • Control body weight.
  • Cleanse your dirty colon to prevent colon cancer.
  • Prevent bad breathe.
  • Reduce hang-over symptoms.
  • Prevent kidney stone.
  • Reduce cholesterol.
  • Reduce acne problem.
  • Promote better digestive flow.


This drink is made of vegetables and fruits.
So, anti-vege friends (like, myself), vegetarians and Muslims are good to go!


Ener AL-Kurma

This juice, is Ajwa Dates juice. If you're wonder why Ajwa dates, then you should know that this kinda date is at top ranking and having highest nutrition & medicinal values out of others.
  • Energy booster drink
  • Reduce gastric problem
  • Boost immune system
  • Improve digestion
  • Boost breast milk for mummies
  • Prevent anemia
  • Ease constipation



This juice is superb as in it's even suitable for early stage diabetics!
And of course, it's also suitable for vegetarians too.



I had never trusted any of these until I tried these myself.
Friends that know me knew that I am having a weak stomach.
Gastric comes at anytime.
Even I control my diet, control spicy / caffeine / too cold / too hot.
Or whatever might dragged me to hell of pain.
I rely on medicines for many years.

They told me these can help.
I was desperate to cure myself.
I tried. 
And now, I am great!

So, I'm in good shape and I turn these into my small scale business.
Good things must share, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment