Sunday, March 4, 2018

Freelance | ENER-Preneur

Yup. I've quit employment life for good since October 2018.
Enough of 9 to 6 life.
Enough of office politics.
Enough of never getting fair payment / promotion.

So, lead to where am I now.
A free bird.
Control of my time.
Starting my very own tiny online business.

Here're somethings that what I've been up to.
Finally free from OT life, can enjoy time.
Studying.
Reading.
Planning.
Starting organizing my own social platforms.
Hopefully not turning into damn full-of-ads accounts.

I am working towards be an entrepreneur.
Creating own images. 
Forming team with bunch of clever peeps.
Running a business.
Getting myself filled with different knowledge.
Learning from other entrepreneurs and successful bosses.

Things are ups and downs.
Struggling.
Exhausting.
Relaxing.
Enjoying.
Surviving.

❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment