Wednesday, September 5, 2012

+ Camera Wanted! +

Camera is always one of the items in my most wanted things list. Even I'm not so into professional photography field, but as a broadcasting student, a proper camera is indeed a need for me. Eveytime going out and sees that many people has a camera in hand and can shoot whatever they want anytime just makes me so damn jealous. As time goes by, the thought of having one keeps growing stronger, but the money issue always stop me wtf

Went out for gathering last time and found that one of my friends is now using this semi-pro camera -- Canon G12.


Seriously, I'm having love in a first sight to it. Cool appearance, light body, nice basic shooting needs, plus support 720p video recording! For me it's just totally super suitable me. Gotta work hard for my part-time job for this! Please wait for me babe!!


The second one is the instant polaroid camera which I have been noisy to get one since my secondary school life. Nothing much, just simply love the cute design of the camera and the instant photo capturing & printing effects. I think I can get this sooner compared to Canon G12 since the price is so much more cheaper.

They always come in different attractive cute colorful designs. COOL~~

Even I'm not a Hello Kitty lover, but yet like this so much~
どても どても かわいいね ^^



Hope these won't be just wish anymore. Good luck to me for get a part-time job ASAP~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment