Sunday, June 10, 2012

+ Study week!? +

Is a sunny Sunday today. I got a MC from my working place and going to stay in my room for the whole day.
Yes, today is the very last day of our study week, BUT also the first day of mine. :P

Went for Thailand trip with friends at the first 3 days of study week.
Had a nice great time time and spent almost all my money before came back.
Going to blog this trip out real soon. ;)

Also was busy for my working this week. 
Being a rookie in Forever21 ain't a nice job. 
They gave my the lightest job a.k.a standing at the front door and greet to the customers.
It's so killing-ly boring!! Time passes so damn slow ><

This semester I only having four written papers to sit for my final.
Thanks to my 100% coursework based minor.
But still my exam schedule is sucks. -_____-

11/6 - Communication & Culture
12/6 - Script writing
13/6 - Japanese II
26/6 - Communication, Power & Conflict


Ya ya ya~
Tomorrow will be starting my first paper.
Wish me good luck. 
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment