Monday, April 2, 2012

:: 4th month of 2012 ::

Hi April! ^^

Time flies, my March just come and go at the very fast speed.
So far, March'12 is my busiest month.
*Basically 95% was about dance & performances :P*


Speak of my last week of March, for the first time in my life I completed 3 shows within 7 days!
You can imagine how I passed the week without proper normal human being's lifestyle.

24/3/2012 - Saturday - Sunny

Our dance group from USM main campus did a small cross-over with dance group from USM engineering campus. Nice time to spend with the funny guys from there.
Funny point : ladies are from main campus, gentleman are from engineering campus. xD

*

28/3/2012 - Wednesday - Warm

Dance group's flashmob II was in the house!
This time we collaborated with Hotlink in the conjunction of their latest plan promotion. 6 minutes of performance with 50 dancers in USM. Tiring preparation but proudly announce that we completed it successfully and nicely.
Yet, glad to hear our dancers enjoyed it and the representative from Hotlink also satisfied with our performance! ^^

*

31/3/2012 - Saturday - Cloudy

This time, I no longer a senior dancer from dance group, but performed as a dancer from School of Communication.
Our seniors held a concert as their final year project and we were one of the concert's performers.
This time my teammates were JiaYing, Shabi and Crisnee.
Fresh yet nice combination. :D
Was kinda nervous during this show due to have lotsa outsiders, media, reporters, friends and lecturers sitting down there.
Plus we prepared it in short time due to our busy timetable. But thanks God, our performance ended smoothly. ^^

*


So that's how I spent my last week of March. Still feeling tired when recalls all these.
Looking forward for my April'12~
waiting for more challenges & in-expectations ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment