Sunday, October 17, 2010

♪ Random-ness

Again, I'm here. Drop by while waiting for the slow Uni WiFi line to load my videos.
Actually have nothing much to share since my whole week was busy for meeting, assignment and training all these dull yet bored stuffs.

Last Friday, went to Queensbay Mall with friends right after my lecture. As usual, camwhoring in the toilet. Lots of SS photos taken but not suitable to show in the public. =P


Even we were so tired after the dull lecture, but still, insisting on going there. It was because of one and the only reason......

Because of him, Raymond Lam!
He was there as spokesman of Ali Cafe. But obviously fans there were not go after the coffee even Raymond nonstopped talked about how great is the coffee. =P
He looks thinner in real person~ but still good looking and irresistable as shown on the screen =^^=

* For more photos on the event, visit to my Facebook album ya~ *


Secondly, the biggest activity of this week is this~


JYJ Fans Meeting was just ended few hours ago! Friends of mine purposely went all the way down from Penang to KL just to attend this event.
Too bad I was thinking that nobody accompany me to it thus didn't buy the ticket! It was too late when I knew that my friends are actually going. How stupid am I!!

Hope the next one will comes soon and will be 5 of them together on stage~


Shall stop here. I am going to post nonsense pointless stuff if continue typing =P
Chiaos~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment