Saturday, April 4, 2009

To Yenx

To my dearest Yenx who turns 19 on 31.3,

Happy Belated Birthday ya =)

Hahaha.. so sorry ya leng lui~ Recently I'm too busy with my school's stuffs until I was totally forgot about your birthday =p

Feel touch or not when read this?? Kakaka~ What I wanna say here is, I'm really glad to have you as my friend. We knew each others when we were in primary school,right? Time really passing so fast. We have been friends for almost 10 years already. ^.<

We have a long long time don't meet each other, since our last met in 2005. Really longing for our next gathering, of course with Winnie too =)

Now you're officially 19 now. Wish you stay happy and healthy each and everyday in your life. All the best in your nursing study.

Miss you so much! Love you =x

No comments:

Post a Comment