Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sport's day

Last Thursday was my school sport's day. Our sport was held in Stadium Bangi.


Oh Gosh~ You can never imagine how hot was that. Lucky I was not one of them =p I was get ready for my event in the athlete's tent. *evil grin*
I took part in the race~ 100m and 400m. It was so tiring and I got a sunburn after the event T_____T
Ok~ No need to ask for the results. I lose~ *wailing* ToT

Even I lose, but still my dearly sweeties bought the Vanila, Yam and Chocolate flavoured ice blended. After running and sweating and tiring, take a sip of these.... So sweet~ ^.^v

Resting... And it's photo time!
Thanks to my dearest Co-Cow, Apple, Shynn, Bun, Ele, 1.5o and Goat that went there and gave me fully support! That day was actually a ''school holiday'' =p And thanks to Lily and 7un too, even they didn't attend that day. ~ Love you all so much~

Ele, me and Cow took this funny picture on the running track.
Ready~ Go!!

On the way back to school.. I'm exhausted.. Don't disturb me >.<
We had a small gathering after we back to Kajang. Lunch in Seven Wonders restaurant.



After this, we dismissed.

I was aching all over at the night. o_O My legs are still ache even until today~

Oh God~

Next time I'll choose to take part in dancing rather than this ''aggresive'' outdoor exercise *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment