Monday, April 6, 2009

Run! Rush!

Can you imagine that I'm just came back from the Broga campsite?
The 12 female facilitators, including me were went there after school for the Obstacle Games trial. ( don't ask me where are the Boys \__/ )
It's fun! I loves those outdoor 'extreme' games~ ^^
Anticipating for our camp!
+..+
+.+
++
.
My gang and I are really busy for school stuffs last week and also for this week.
What else except those hectic preparation works for the camp and also for our will-be-lauching book??
Last week all of us were stayed after school to discuss and arrange some activities for our motivation camp which will be held in this weekends. We sat in the seminar room and scratching and craking our heads to think of what should we do in the camp until around 6pm.
When we finally came out with a few suitable games, teachers suddenly told us that we no need to think of those games already, because the instructors from the camp had arranged it!!
I was liked FU~~~~ when heard this! Why don't you tell us earlier??!!
Do you know how hard we planned these out?? We were spending lots of time on these but at the end all our worksheets become waste papers!!! AAAA~~~~~~ ( \___/ )
Ok. Forget about those stupid worksheets. *hypnotise*
.
++
+.+
+..+
I have registered myself in school 100m and 400m racing competition.
Bravo is it? Well~ I think I must be....... crazy!!!
Run for 100m is actually OK for me. I was in this for 2 years when I was still a student in JESS.
But the main point is, I have been more than a year didn't practice in running already!
I can remember clearly that the last time I took part in race was in 2007.
What's wrong with me until I have this kind of guts to take part in it?? Some more I need to run for 400m after 100m finished...
Sports day is on 16.4 which is next Thursday. Oh my godness, 400m....... *wailing*
KS, is all your fault!! T_______T
Haih~ no matter what, I'll try my best to do it, since that this is my last time to participate in school sports event as a student.
+..+
+.+
++
.
This month for sure is one of the very-busy-months in 2009.
I wonder when I can post my third post after today..... Too many things have to be finished in this month and I supposed finish some of my works tonight, but, I'm sitting in front of my computer and blogging =p
Hahaha.. gambateh ya~ my dearest EPG~ ^^
* * * * * * * *
Till then. I should go to bed already since I had used up all my energy during the obstacle games. ;P
p/s:
Boys Over Flowers is quite a nice movie, even I have just watched for one episode from KBS World channel. I think I'll try hard to get the dvd. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment