Friday, July 5, 2013

My 23rd. :D

Just wanna wish Happy 23th Birthday to me.

Twenty-three years old.
I'm now a better and more mature lady compared to my twenty-two. So far my life is wonderful and blissful by surrounding with the person I love and they love me so much too. I will work harder to become a much more better person and make myself more useful in this world (sounds big LOL).

Have a greatest family in this world. Have bunches of nice, sweet friends. Living the life that I loved and enjoy so much. What's else to ask for more / to blame about? :)

Sweet little message from my Jenesys's teammates. 
They spammed my notifications with their cute yet truly wishes.


Really thank you and appreciate everything with my full heart. I can't be more lucky and blissful right now.

:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment