Wednesday, March 27, 2013

JJ! xoxo

This is a birthday shout out post to my beloved only one idol,

Happy birthday to you Mr Lin! :D




2013, the 10th year as his superb fan. Time just flies sooooooo fast. Fell for him when I was 13, and now I'm counting down for my 23th birthday which is 100 days after his. Counting down for his seems like my must-do activity of a year. When he's getting.... older, as well as myself. xD

It has been 10 years, I used to be the girl who was so obsessed to him. When talked to the word "obsess", I really mean it and no kidding LOL. Now, I got it under control, I am still love him so much in a more rational way. I will continue being so obsessive and I like this! So this kinda "craziness" makes nobody around me doesn't know my love to him hahaha. Well I'm so damn proud to this.




 Like him not only because of his cuteness, ya my friends know me that I can't resist cute guy. But besides this, he is just a talented cheerful musician which always has a lovely smile on his face and I can't stop being his number one supporter! Love his angelic vocal, love his songs, love his dances, love how he takes to heart when comes to music, love all his live performances as well his SS moments.

Some people might thinks that I'm being so "fan girl" but only myself know the story. He's been my motivation, my inspiration and my super effective anti-stress-and-depression medicine. So, no regret for me to like him this much. Feel like it's fate that I was so into him right after my first time listened to his first album's songs from radio. I  love the 13 years old me who fell in love to him wakakakaka. Good job, the 13 years old me! *kiss and hug!*

 


Now this man is busy for his 10th album's promo. I can say that he is really blessed with talented skills in his career. All his songs are superb nice! Mesmerizing melodies. Can't wait to get his album in my hands now. While waiting, all I can do is just clicking to Youtubee and replaying the MVs. Please caome to Malaysia ASAP!




His 31th birthday was the time when he came Penang for promo and we were so damn lucky to meet him during the supper. I was just right the next two table of his and the boy was so nice to share us his birthday cake. How lovely he is.
You all have no idea how much regretful I am until today that I was so chicken and missed the golden diamond chance to wish him face to face for his birthday and asked for a photo with him.

God, while You are blessing him with your love, please do listen to my prayer and gives me another chance again!



Lastly, once again,
Happy birthday to you my love!
生日快乐


No comments:

Post a Comment