Monday, March 18, 2013

18 Marchie

Blogging this while listening to my boy's latest new song, The Dark Knight. A super duper nice song which makes me clicked the replay button for over thousand times already. Indeed big big love!

Since I've been M.I.A. for some times here. Gotta do some updates. 
Life still as busy as its always does. Training, practices and preparing for my final year project. No more lecture for this semester. Everyday is occupied by works and even makes me seldom call back home. Seriously, no good. :(

Final Year Project is still going on. Even is not that smooth. A little comments from lecturers, a little arguments between mates, a little errands for the process. But over all, I'm really enjoying it.

Drum and dance practices are always happening at the same time. Frankly some times I'm really feel tired to cope for both sides, but at the end, the fun still drown me into it. So, why stop it? :)

Here is the list of the big days of my final semester in USM. Hope this won't get longer.
30/3 - Malam Kung Fu
26/4 - Gala Night - Kpop Dance
                                - Japanese song performance
11/5 - Wen Yu
16/6 ~ 18/5 - Impact Week for Communication students


I'm really going to miss this kinda life after I graduated. I will.

2 comments:

  1. proud of you!! You have a colorful university life!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe! yours also wonderful and full of love~ ;)

      Delete