Saturday, January 26, 2013

Wishlist for '13 :D

Is a little bit too late to do this, but I know this is a necessary for me. Jot all these down and shall refer it back when I do my 2013 recap next year!

1. Study hard.
My Degree study is like just left 4 months to go until the end. Still in the dilemma whether wanna continue my Master study in Japanese language or not. No matter how, still need to study more harder in the future 4 months. Next semester will be totally occupied with my Final Year Project. Lotsa editing, shooting and hosting waiting for me!

2. Exercise more.
As a dancer and a drummer, gotta maintain a good body stamina. Last semester I was too busy with study and my body stamina was obviously became weaker. So no matter in future I'll be still a student or not, always remember to exercise more!

3. Read more.
Read more read more read more read more. Magazines, comics, novels, journals etc. Read and gain more knowledge.

4. Save money.
A must do in everyday. Spend less on useless thingy (if possible).

5. Get a MacBook Pro.
To work more productively and efficiently in my field, a new laptop is a must. Hope I can get it by own earned money. 

6. Become a grateful person.
Teacher once told me before, always remember to put a smile on your face and say sweet words. A person knows appreciate will never be a bad luck person. :)

7. Traveling.
Target for year 2013, hopefully can travel to Singapore, Korea and of cause my dreamland, Tokyo!


2 comments:

  1. ya~ pabo unnie, wishing u achieving ur wishlist~ ^^ let's dance together... n go exe! ^o^

    ReplyDelete