Monday, January 2, 2012

:: Merry 2012!! ^^ ::

Yo everyone! Happy new year to you! ^^
Is 2012 now~ so for the first post of the year, I gotta do a brief summary for my 2011.

Due to my laziness, I gotta just starts with my life of my second year Uni life~ :D


After 4 months break, I was back to USM in
September. This time, I'd upgrade to senior. Yea~ I'm second year now! And also, I'm officially a broadcasting student. ^^
Had lotsa chance to get into studio. DJ programme, filem and short movies shooting, all thse are exciting yet challenging courseworks to all broadcast students. ;)


Lovely coursemates. We continue ki siao, wasting time and $$ in this band new semester. xD
 

Due to the influence from Miss Paris, in month
October I and her were taking part in Malaysia's version Wiped Out, Red Bull Monkey Run first ever outdoor competition here.
Really can't believe I really DID took part in it!


Woohoo~ had a super duper nice experience~ waiting for the second's! ^^

 
Yes yes, the big thing that gotta mention for
November is, cousin Jenny was getting married at 12.11.2011! God, really hard to describe my feeling for this. I purposely ran back from Penang to KL just to prepare for her wedding.

Me and siblings and also hers were staying together since we all were babies! We were fighting over toys, watching tv, shopping together, gossiping over bla bla bla. During the ceremony, me and sister cried together with her wth :P


Now, she is somebody's wife. She ended her 7 years of dating life with her husband and going to start another blissful moment ^^

TADA~! Proudly to announce to the world, for the first time of my life (again), I took part in Penang Bridge International Marathon.
Even I was only under 10km Fun Run category, but still, I had a exhausted but great time.
I RAN TO PENANG BRIDGE AND PRINTED MY FOOTPRINT ON IT!! Yoohuuu~ 
 

December was my most terribly horribly hectic tiring month of the year! It wasn't much, just two big event coming together and made me went crazy that.

First event was Anime Night from my Japanese Language Society. First time in my life I was the emcee of the event (due to the so-called tradition, president = emcee~). 
Nice, fresh and nervous experience.
 


Again, me and Rika Yamamoto-san froom Osaka, Japan.
Once again, after the DJ programme we collaborated in this event~ ^^
 

Second big event came three days after Anime Night was juniors stage performance from Tiong Hua group. I was not only incharge of the programme with two other partner, and also took care of one dance.

Sounds cool but worked until I almost died of hectic-ness wtf.

Chiang chiang~ here are them! 
My pretty yet cheerful dancers who chose to be my dancers. So thankful and touching that they believe in me and understood me while I was abondoning them sometimes while totally busy for other stuffs. ^^
 

The performance was ended well~! Big big claps to all dancers!

 

And last but not least, is the new year countdown! I was planned to spend the day at my aunt's place, but at last, I still went out with friends. =P


We went to Penanf Time Square plaza to countdown with Y2J. And me and Crisnee were so damn lucky to get into VIP zone~ huuhuu ^^
My siao siao dance-mates~ ^^
so, we spent our last day of 2011 and first day of 2012 together ya~

 

So that's my 2011. Overall and briefly.
2011 is definitely a great and fruitful year to me.

I just feel like I love to perform more and more now. Seriously getting more addict to dance.
Gotta keep on rocking the stage in my future life! ^^
Let's wish for a great dragon year!
2012 Rocks~!

No comments:

Post a Comment