Wednesday, December 14, 2011

:: アニメの夜 ::

After we die-hard on preparing everything, our Japanese Language Society finally came out with our society annual event, Anime Night.

Thanks God after so many obstacles and depression, our team still able to run this event smoothly. 
Really can't deny that I have a best team for this! ^^

And also for the first time in my life, I became a emcee for this event. 
Wow~ it was so nervous, so depressed, so excited and also feel so cool!

And she is my partner of the night, Rika Yamamoto. 
This is the second time we collaborate after we did our radio hosting programme.
Feel great to work with her.


Cut it short. I really enjoy the whole show. 
Great activities. Nice event <3

More photo are coming up. I'm still waiting friends to tag me in FB~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment