Sunday, November 21, 2010

♬ So, this is Life! :)

Even there is one more paper to go in this coming Thursday, but our holiday is unoffcially begin right after we finished our core subject papers last week.

I almost went out everyday since my core subject paper is done. =P
Hanged out with friends in shopping malls, shopping and looking for food are just so awesome! and of course, my purse is left with pathetic amount of money inside. T___________T

* coursemates *

* L, Ati, Paris *

* We were not only busy in shopping, eating, talking nonsense but also enjoying the rain! xD *

Basically my outings were just about window shopping and food! Even wanna buy lots of things, but wanna wait till back home. Year End Sales is coming very soon~ Hahahaha~
I simply love the life busying in hanging out with friends!


Bought another pair of sunglasses(again). This time, yellow color sunglasses from Vincci~ thanks to Ati's membership card to let me got it in a cheaper price~ ^^


Tomorrow will be my desa-mates last exam day while is the time for me to start preparing my last paper. sigh~
But still, will hang out with them after their paper done, movie + steamboat!

No comments:

Post a Comment