Monday, July 12, 2010

♪ L in USM ;)

Hello world! Finally can access to blogspot here. ^^ USM hotspot sometimes really sucks. Always either keep on disconnet or slow like hell. =/

This post wanna shows you all about my "small small" living corner in USM. More photos on my beautiful uni area is coming soon.
The only pic of my room before I moved in. Bed of OKU. =P
After moved in. =) now still trying hard to make my corner as colorful as possible.
My tiny little study corner. =/ A laptop already fill the desk.


Me and my roommate, Ee. She's from Penang. How great to get a local people as roommate. I can learn Hokkien from her ^^
She always tahan by me to stay at hostel since I don't wanna sleep alone here.


more updates coming.
more exploring is going on~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment