Thursday, July 1, 2010

♪ EPG in the house ♥

Went out with my dears last night. We went for dinner with our cute Mr.Yan before we went to yam cha at 21st Century restaurant.

For my surprise I didn't expect them to celebrate my birthday on that night. They even bought my favourite chocolate cheese cake for me!

Due to our usual "high-profile" behaviours, I had my another ealy birthday celebration under other customers' sights with dears and also our junior PRS. ^^

February babe - Lily monkey ♥

April babe - Clumsy Apple ♥

May babe - Sammie foxy ♥

June babe - Smelly Bunny ♥

Auguts babe - Icy Ele ♥

September babe - Lalala YunJ ♥

October babe - Purple Cy ♥

December babe - Noisy GoatJ ♥


A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.
Girls, I'm glad to have these clovers. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment