Friday, September 18, 2009

The WTF Punishment

As what I had tweeted before, I lose in a game during EPG lunch gathering on 09.09.09.

That afternoon, 7 of us went to a nearby restaurant and had a small lunch + talking gathering. Ya~ we had a wonderful afternoon that day. Pointless topics + lame jokes.

Few hours later, 7un and Chee went back. Because of Ele’s mum was late, so me, Bun, Apple and Lily were accompanied her until her mum reached there.

While waiting, Lily took this and out and we played it to kill time.

Oh god. We shouldn't started this game. After ran for 2 rounds, Lily said that this game is really pointless with no punishment to the loser. So, we agreed to her that we'll set a punishment to the person lose in the last round.
After we set the punishment, all of us became damn nervous during the game! Me and Bun shivered the most everytime we touched the stupid UNO!!
Me =)
Bun ;)
Ele ^^
the stu-organiser, Lily *v*
and one more person, Apple. Sorry for don't have her photo~ *v*
.
Till the end, after all of us struggled for so many times, I lose!! T____________T I was like "Huh??! WT*? I lose...?? NOOOOO~~~~~"
.
When I reached home, the stupid 4 were kept on sms me and warned me never try to skip class on the next day. =="
.
* * * * * * * *
.
Here's a short clip about that day. Recorded by Apple. Curious what happened to me? Heehee~ watch it if you really want to know.
But beware, before you click it, make sure you are above 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment